Got a question for us?
Leave us your question or questions below, and we will get back to you with an answer within 4 working hours.
Enter your questions here
Please enter your questions below
Enter your name
Enter your name in the box
Enter your Telephone Number
A telephone number is required
Enter your Email Address
Enter your email address in the box
We would like to keep you up to date with information
relevant to your vehicle including new products and important safety
information. You can unsubscribe from this at any time and we never sell
your data to anyone else. Please select the ways in which you'd like us to
Book a Test Drive
Enter your details below to book a test drive on this vehicle
Select a Date to have your test drive
Select a Date to have your test drive
Enter any specific requirements here
Please enter your question below
Download free E-brochure
The mid-sized transit sets the bar with a large loadspace, advanced technology, and a range of innovative all-new FordBlue 2.0L TDCi engines that offer improved fuel efficiency whilst reducing emissions. The Transit Custom meets a variety of business needs due to its versatility, opt for L1 or L2 body lengths, or an optional high roof to create the perfect Transit for your business needs.
The Ford Transit Custom is available in four different models; Base, Trend, Limited & Sport. The mid-sized commercial offers a comfortable interior, advanced technologies and a class leading load space. The striking design and comfortable interior make the Transit Custom a practical and functional choice.
- My Connection radio/CD with USB and Bluetooth® connectivity, steering wheel remote audio controls and four front speakers [ICE PACK 2]
- Height- and reach-adjustable steering column
- Ford Eco Mode driver information system
- Trip computer
- Electrically-operated front windows
- 8-way adjustable driver’s seat with armrest
- Two 2-litre bottle holders
- Glovebox capable of A4 file storage
- Two 12-volt power points
- Dual front passenger seat with lift-up cushion and underseat storage
- Loadspace compartment lights
- Gear Shift Indicator – to aid economical driving
- Stowage box over instrument cluster with 12-volt power point
- Full-width DIN/ISO-compliant metal bulkhead with load-through facility (Van only)
- Door mirrors with blind spot eliminator and integrated side indicator
- Remote central door locking
- Passenger side sliding load door
- Headlights with courtesy delay
- Front and rear mudflaps
- Multi-piece rear bumper
- 15" steel wheels with half caps
- 16" steel wheels with half caps on 340 series
In addition to Base model
- Ford SYNC radio/CD system (includes Emergency Assistance*) with Bluetooth®, Voice Control, AppLink, audible text messaging and privacy mode, 4" TFT multifunctional display, USB connectivity port, audio streaming, steering wheel remote audio controls and four front speakers [ICE PACK 8]
- Cruise control with Adjustable Speed Limiter
- 8-way adjustable driver’s seat with lumbar adjust and armrest
- Dual front passenger seat with fold-out table
- Quickclear heated windscreen
- Leather-trimmed steering wheel
- Leather-trimmed gearshift knob
- Lockable glovebox
- Map reading lights
- Easy To Clean Load Floor (Van only)
- Instrument panel dimmer
- Washer fluid low-level sensor
- Power-adjustable and heated self-colour door mirrors
- Power-foldable door mirrors
- Projector style halogen headlights with static cornering lights
- Body colour front bumper
- Front fog lights
- Full wheel covers
- Front and rear parking distance sensors
- Rain-sensing front wipers
- Automatic headlights
- Rear Privacy Glass (Double Cab-In-Van only)
In addition to Trend model
- Ford SYNC radio/CD player with DAB, Voice Control and AppLink (includes Emergency Assistance*), audio streaming, USB and Bluetooth® connectivity, 4" TFT multi-functional display, steering wheel remote audio controls and four front speakers [ICE PACK 9]
- Heated front seats
- Air conditioning
- Body colour bodyside mouldings
- Body colour rear bumper
- Body colour front, side and cargo door handles
- 16" 5-spoke alloy wheels with locking wheel nuts [D2XCH]
- Electrically-operated and heated, power-foldable door mirrors with body colour housings
- Driver’s side sliding load door (Double Cab-in-Van only)
In addition to Limited Model
- Partial leather seat trim
- Rear-view camera with Trailer Hitch Assist
- Lane Keeping Alert with Driver Alert
- Sport Van styling kit – includes front lower bumper skirt with unique fog light bezel, body colour side skirts, rear bumper skirt, sports stripes, and front and rear wheel arch extensions with unique mudflaps
- 18" 10-spoke alloy wheels with locking wheel nuts
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring System
Deep Impact Blue
Available in three variants; Van, Double-Cab-in-Van & Kombi, two body lengths and two roof heights. Enabling plenty of choice for the most suitable model for your business needs. With the help of Sandicliffe Ford trained professionals, you can modify your Transit Custom with any of the available extra features.
The Transit Custom Van is a functional load carrier, with a full-height, full-width bulkhead (glazed or unglazed), which separates the loadspace from the cabin, and the choice of two or three seats in the front. You can specify single or twin sliding doors and choose hinged rear doors or a tailgate.
L1 (short wheelbase), H1 (standard roof): 6.0m³ load capacity
L1 (short wheelbase), H2 (high roof): 7.2m³ load capacity
L2 (long wheelbase), H1 (standard roof): 6.8m³ load capacity
L2 (long wheelbase), H2 (high roof): 8.3m³ load capacity
The Gross Vehicle Mass (GVM) is the maximum weight of the van when fully loaded. It ranges from 2500kg to 3325kg to provide 643kg to 1507kg of payload.
Available in standard low roof and optional high roof, the Transit Custom low roof offers 1406mm of internal load height, the high roof version offers 1778mm of internal load height.
Depending on engine and GVM, the Transit Custom can tow up to two tons fully loaded.
As with the Van, you can choose two or three seats in the front row. In addition, the Double-Cab-in-Van offers an extra fixed row of three seats, behind the front row. Then a fixed glazed bulkhead separates the second row of seats from the loadspace.
L1 (short wheelbase), H1 (standard roof): 3.5m³ load capacity
L2 (long wheelbase) , H1 (standard roof) : 4.4m³ load
The Gross Vehicle Mass (GVM) is the maximum weight of the van when fully loaded. It ranges from 2700kg to 3325kg to provide 776kg to 1328kg of payload.
Available with one roof height, the Transit Custom offers 1406mm of internal load height.
Depending on engine and GVM, the Transit Custom Double-Cab-in-Van can tow up to 2 tons fully loaded.
The Transit Custom Kombi is even more versatile than the Kombi Van. In fact, it offers more than 30 different seating arrangements. It has the same Flexible Rear Seating system but with an extra – third – row of three seats. With all the seats present, you can carry up to nine people. As on the Kombi Van, the seats can be folded and rolled together to take up less space. And it’s quick and easy to create a generous load area: just fold any or all of the back row seats and move them forward, until they’re right behind the second row. If you prefer, the seats can be taken out altogether, giving you maximum load space.
L1 (short wheelbase), H1 (standard roof): up to 6.0m³ load capacity
L1 (short wheelbase), H2 (high roof): up to 7.2m³ load capacity
L2 (long wheelbase), H1 (standard roof): up to 6.8m³ load capacity
L2 (long wheelbase), H2 (high roof): up to 8.3m³ load capacity
The Gross Vehicle Mass (GVM) is the maximum weight of the van when fully loaded. It ranges from 3100kg to 3325kg to provide 913kg to 1112kg of payload.
Available in standard low roof and optional high roof. The Transit Custom low roof offers 1406mm of internal load height, the high roof version offers 1754mm of internal load height.
Depending on engine and GVM, the Transit Custom Kombi can tow up to 2 tons fully loaded.
If you would like some more information or need advice on which model and body style is perfect for you, you can talk to one of our Transit Sales by dropping in to your local Ford Transit Centre.
If you decide the Ford Transit Custom isn’t for you, you can explore a wide range of new and used Ford Vans available at Sandicliffe.
Receive the latest news and offers
At Sandicliffe, we believe in Treating Customers Fairly. Sandicliffe is a trading name of
Sandicliffe Ltd. Registered in England and Wales No with company registration number 03193805.
Registered office: 154 Welford Road, Leicester LE2 6BW. To improve our quality, calls may be
recorded for training and monitoring purposes.
Sandicliffe Limited is an Appointed Representative of Automotive Compliance Ltd, which is authorised
and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA No 497010). Automotive Compliance Ltd’s
permissions as a Principal Firm allows Sandicliffe Limited to act as a credit broker, not as a
lender, for the introduction to a limited number of finance providers and to act as an agent on
behalf of the insurer for insurance distribution activities only.
© Copyright 2018 Sandicliffe Ltd.
We would like to keep you up to date with information relevant to your vehicle
including new products and important safety information. You can unsubscribe from this at any time and
we never sell your data to anyone else. By clicking 'Confirm', you consent to us sending you email marketing.
You are now signed up to receive the latest news and offers from Sandicliffe.