The purpose built Ford Transit Connect is designed with ample space as well as the latest driver technology. Perfect for loading, delivering and storing it’s become a firm favourite for businesses throughout the country. Its slightly smaller size makes for easy city driving but the practically isn’t compromised as it boasts a large loading area. Office like features have also been included making the vehicle suitable for mobile jobs and working on the go!
Base, Trend and Limited are the model available to order in this range. Once again Ford have ensured that even the most basic of the range are jam packed with safety and performance features. Whichever model takes your fancy, we’re certain you’ll be able to ride in pure comfort!
- Electrically operated front windows with one-shot down on driver’s side
- Remote central double locking
- DAB radio with USB and Bluetooth, two front speakers
- Trip computer
- Rake and reach adjustable steering wheel with radio controls
- Dual cup holders
- Instrument panel stowage box with 12-volt socket
- ISO/DIN compliant cargo tie down hooks and side mounting points
- Overhead stowage
- Load box light
- 16” steel wheels
- Door mirrors with blind spot eliminator
- Nearside load door
- Rear fog lights
- High mounted rear brake light
- Full size spare wheel (van only, exc ECOnetic and 1.0 Petrol)
- Easy-fuel cap-less refuelling system
- Dual passenger seat with load through bulkhead
-Quickclear heated windscreen
-Manual air conditioning
In addition to features seen on Base
- DAB radio and CD player with 3.5” matrix multi-function display. MP3 capability SYNC1 with Emergency Assistance, Bluetooth, Voice Control and four speakers
-Front dome light with two map lights
-12-volt socket in cargo area
-Flexible dual passenger seat
-Load through bulkhead
-8-way adjustable driver’s seat
-Plastic cargo floor liner
- 16” steel wheels with full wheel covers<
- Body colour front bumper
- Front fog lights
- Body colour rear bumper end caps
- Electrically operated and heated wing mirrors
- Quickclear heated windscreen
- Single front passenger seat with airbags and full steel bulkhead
- Manual air conditioning
In addition to features seen on Trend
- DAB Radio and CD player with 3.5” screen. Ford Sync1. Bluetooth, Voice control and manual air conditioning
- Cruise control with adjustable speed limiter
- Heated driver’s seat
- Door handles with chrome finish
- 4-spoke leather trimmed steering wheel
- 16” 5-spoke alloy wheels
- Body colour body side mouldings door handles and door mirrors
- Static cornering lights
- Automatic headlights and rain sensing wipers
- Rear parking distance sensors
- Thatcham Cat1 alarm
- 2nd remote key
- Dual automatic temperature control
- Satellite navigation
Deep Impact Blue
To ensure that you find a vehicle perfect for you and your business the Ford Transit Connect comes in three available body styles, Van, Double-Cab-in-Van and Kombi. Not only this but you can also customise each body style to your particular needs, making it an ideal addition to your company.
The Van’s functional layout promises a full height and width bulkhead with the option of two or three seats within the cab. As standard you can expect a sliding side load door to accompany the symmetrical rear load doors. A glazed lift gate at the rear of the vehicle is also an option if required.
In addition to the two seats in the front the Double-Cab-in-Van offers another row of three seats behind them. Adjustable full width and a full height bulkhead.
The Kombi body style is perfect for transport businesses holding up to 7 people, very impressive for the overall size of the vehicle. The fully adjustable seats allow for load space to be created quickly and easily if needed as the seats fold flat. An ISO/DIN moveable mesh bulkhead is also incorporated into the design to separate cargo from passengers on board.
If you would like some more information or need advice on which model and body style is perfect for you, you can talk to one of our Transit Sales by dropping in to your local Ford Transit Centre.
If you decide the Ford Transit Connect isn’t for you, you can explore a wide range of new and used Ford Vans available at Sandicliffe.