The premium Ford Vignale brand will add versions of the Ford Mondeo hatchback, S-Max, Edge and Kuga to the 2016/2017 range. Discover them here.
Last week, Ford revealed their new editions to the premium-end Ford Vignale range at the 2016 Geneva Motor Show. Although the range is just one year old, the current Mondeo Vignale
model is already synonymous with quality, class and refinement – and of course, the latest in Ford mobility technology
. With this in mind, it’s no wonder that Ford are expanding by adding upmarket Vignale versions of the S-Max, Mondeo hatchback, Kuga and Edge.
Re-camp: What is Ford Vignale?
In case you missed the buzz around the Ford Vignale launch in 2015, here’s a brief summary of what it’s all about. It was launched as a premium-priced flagship brand within Ford, and all started with a more luxurious version of the Ford Mondeo Titanium X Sport
– Ford Mondeo Vignale. Its stand-out features were unique shades of metallic paint, improved interior and exterior features and Ford SYNC infotainment. The most iconic feature of the Mondeo Vignale is the hexagonal design on the upper grille and interior quilted leather seats.
The Ford Mondeo Vignale received outstanding reviews from owners and critics, thanks to its wide range of engines, all-wheel drive, luxuriously comfortable cabin and excellent practicality. A great every day car for executive fleets and families alike, and one of Ford’s latest ventures into the premium car market.
New Ford Vignale models
The Ford Vignale Edge, S-Max and five-door Mondeo hatchback have all been confirmed for production in 2016, and will have the same upmarket features as the Mondeo Vignale saloon plus many more. These include:
• Unique alloy wheels – 19inches polished aluminium on the Edge and S-Max
• Chrome exterior trim and LED headlights
• Quilted leather on the upholstery, dash and doors, boot floor and tailgate
• Dark grey pearl effect finish on the centre dashboard console
cabin and, in a world first, Ford's latest SYNC 3 infotainment system
• Active noise cancellation system and 8inch touchscreen as standard
• Ford SYNC3 – a world first in any car - as standard, with swipe, pinch and zoom functionality and voice controlled satellite navigation
These upgrades on the extended Vignale models will give the Ford sub-brand an even more contemporary, premium feel that’s consistent across saloon, MPV, hatchback and SUV.
Ford Vignale range availability & cost
The Vignale S-Max and Edge will all go on sale in 2016, although an official date hasn’t been announced just yet. The Kuga and Mondeo hatchback Vignale are due to go into production in 2017. As for the prices, we only have estimates so far. The Mondeo Vignale costs £4,000 more than the Ford Mondeo, so the S-Max is expected to fetch around £34,000. However, keep checking back for updates on prices as they are revealed!
As soon as the Vignale Edge, S-Max, Mondeo hatchback and Kuga models are rolled out, they will be sold in dealerships across the UK including our Sandicliffe Leicester FordStore
and Nottingham Trent Bridge FordStore
. When you buy one of the new Ford Vignale models from a trusted FordStore, you will speak with a specialist Vignale sales representative, have it collected and delivered for servicing and also be given lifestyle experience offers, including exclusive hotels, theatre trips, music and sports events. When you’re buying or revisiting a FordStore, you will also be directed to a special Vignale lounge in the showroom to have all your questions answered and learn about the model’s latest features. It’s all part of the luxury Ford Vignale customer experience!