Changes are coming to Sandicliffe Stapleford
Sandicliffe Stapleford is where it all began, 2019 brings new changes to the site. Find out here…
August 05, 2019
Back in 1948 two local businessmen bought a small petrol station and workshop on Nottingham Road, Stapleford. Little did Richard Woodhouse and Henry Barton know that over seventy years later, their small business would have grown into one of the largest and most trusted motor retailers in the East Midlands.
To help develop the site we are making a much needed expansion to used cars by demolishing the old Service and Parts Department.
Demolition has started on our old Service and Parts Department has now relocated across the road. Some of you might remember it as the old Sandicliffe petrol station.
The building is being demolished to expand car parking for Sandicliffe Used Cars Stapleford, meaning we can provide an even greater range of used cars and improve business efficiency. The new car park will also be available for customers visiting the Commercial Vehicle Service department located across the road.