Ford Servicing Benefits
As an approved Ford dealer, our Ford technicians have the expertise to carry out first-class service and repairs on your Ford vehicle at competitive prices. Regular servicing at our specialist site is a great way to improve your vehicle's fuel economy, CO2 emissions and general efficiency, as well as to help improve re-sale value.
Here are some reasons why booking a Sandicliffe Ford service is the right decision for you and your vehicle.
Reliable and thorough to give you peace of mind
- Competitive prices for parts and services
- Appointment booking is prompt and convenient for you
- You are given an exact price for the agreed work
- There will be a set time to collect your car that suits you
- A detailed, written explanation of the invoice and work performed will be issued
We only employ Ford trained technicians to work on your car, and only use genuine Ford parts
- Only the very latest Ford diagnostics equipment is used, so that any faults in your Ford can be easily identified and fixed.
- Ford software can be updated so you have the most up-to-date version.
- By only working with genuine Ford tools, our services can be engineered perfectly to suit your vehicle.
- Ford are the only dealers to have all service technicians' work subjected to individual quality checks by the RAC.
We go the extra mile to make our customers happy
- After the service, your car will get a full wash and vacuum.
- Every service we carry out includes a free 30 point FORD eCHECK to make sure any potential minor problems are spotted and fixed. The findings will be explained in an electronic report, alongside an upfront competitive estimate of work needed. However you aren't under obligation to have this done.
- We will do our best to satisfy your individual requests and aim to make our services as flexible as possible.
Our work is guaranteed
- Any parts we install/replace and any other work carried out is guaranteed for at least 1 year or 12,000 miles. Depending on the work carried out, this could be much longer.
Get the correct oil, changed at regular intervals
- -To make sure you unwittingly shortening the life expectancy of your engine or emitting excessive CO2, we will select the most fuel-efficient oil for your vehicle.
- Using the correct oil and changing it at the right times can improve fuel economy by 3%
Ensure accurate tyre pressure
- A massive 44% of all UK cars run of under-inflated tyres
- At our Ford servicing bays we use highly accurate tyre pressure gauges to guarantee the right tyre pressure.
- Optimum tyre pressure can save you up to £37 per year on fuel.
Get an air filter condition check
- Blocked air filters can cause the engine of your car to work harder, releasing more CO2 emissions.
- Our Ford technicians can thoroughly check the condition of your air filter to make sure it is working correctly.
Ford has introduced National Recommended Retail Pricing on service and repairs
- So you can expect a high quality, professional service with specialist parts, all at great value for money.
Book your service, MOT or repairs with one of the region's most trusted motor experts by calling 0845 344 8120 now. Or, use our quick and easy Online Booking Form.